Friday, June 26, 2009

Gramps and Nana's

We made it here and are having fun! We rested today a bit since we didn't get in til 1:30 this morning. Well, I rested. Walter power washed the outside of the house and did some edging! When Nana got home from work it was cool enough to play outside. So, she planted some flowers while we played around!




We also pulled out the 4-wheeler and went for rides. My in-laws have over 20 acres of land with a 3 acre pond on it. So, we plan on exploring it! They also have chickens and ducks. They had fun collecting the eggs with Nana tonight. Walter hooked up the misting fan and we all ended up sooo dirty! Nana has a fun bear claw tub and my kids LOVED playing in it!



So, we are off to have some muggy, sweltering fun!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

glad your safe and having fun. Good luck with all your travels.

GGLILLEY said...

OH, looks so cool - GG has a nice pool and the gulf to play in, see you soon

April said...

Are you in Athens? Do you guys fly back to MD when the house is ready? I so want to have lunch or something with you guys but Athens is still a 4 hr gap :( Boo!

JP and Steph said...

I ment to leave a comment awhile ago but never got around to it. I LOVE your house. That is the type of house I want to own one day. Those homes are not realy popular out here but I am determined to own one. I love reading your blog and getting updated.