Monday, June 8, 2009

stranded...

The last time I saw my beautiful minivan was the day they towed her away...



Oh, how I've missed her! Today we had to turn in our rental van, along with the rental carseats, and so we have been homebound! I called and we expect delivery on Wednesday...hopefully in the morning! Needless to say, not much adventure took place today! Although, we did take Malachi on his daily walk and found a lake along the path in our community! We will definitely have to throw rocks in it or something.

I've said in the past that I think poligamy might have been a good idea for one reason, more helping hands around the house!! Well, lately my motherly/wifely duties have become much easier thanks to these ladies! Introducing the 'other wives' at our house...

First, in the kitchen we have...SHAKIRA!!



Back in the laundry room, working side by side, we have

Trixie



and Tapanga



I love these ladies and am so glad they agreed to join our family...well... temporarily...for the next 2 weeks...until we become homeless! Enjoying it while it lasts!!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

You are so funny. Glad you are finding so many things to be grateful for. At least laundry isn't piling up.

Julie said...

I love your personality! I miss you! Why will you be homeless?

Kelly T, that's me! said...

Ah Amber, I love and miss you!

Lori said...

Okay that is MY house! Get back here and get in that Minivan! We miss you immensely! We had our Primary Activity today and the first thing Gwen said as we drove to the church was, "This is the first activity Winni has missed." :(

youreprettytoo said...

I love the stripper names you gave yoru appliances!