Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

Our creativity paid off...



So cute! Once I realized that the paint was going to just wash off that shirt, I decided to not finish it, completely. It should look something like this...

Posted by Picasa


But, once it's on, you get the idea...



And the rocks, they spell out 'DAD R O C K S' cause he does! Winni decided we needed some more rocks, so she painted the 4 little ones up in the corner and added the 'W' to the one! I'm pretty impressed with her ability to paint letters, at least that one! She's a smart little one!

Oh, and in case you are wondering where in the world that last picture was taken :) it's in our new kitchen! And, here is the latest on the outside...



Shingles and lots of siding! woo hoo! They will start putting up the sheet rock on Wednesday! yeah!!

Also, of course HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to my dad and Walter's! We sent them some edible rocks! My kids colored on the boxes we put them in. I hope they know that they do rock, and we love them!

0 comments: