Friday, June 5, 2009

Blessed Friday!

For some reason, the patience train arrived today. Seriously, not sure where this came from? OK, I know where it came from because I've been praying for it, but didn't know it would arrive so soon! Before lunch we play 'go fish' and 'hide and go seek'! I decided we needed some veggies added to our diet today, so we headed to the mall again for lunch. We got some chinese food (I am now FULL of MSG!) because that is as close to veggies as I could find. My kids thought the fried rice was great! Oh, and the lo mein (is that the noodle one?), but they didn't so much touch the broccoli part of the Chicken and Broccoli, or the green beans in the Chicken and Green Beans! Hopefully the peas and carrots in the fried rice will help! Even among all the looks (they should be used to this pregnant mother with 3 small children by now! I frequent there just about every day!) and the audible counting of how many children I have, my kids did awesome! OK, can you not just take one glance at my cart or stroller and know there are 3 kids in there? Must you count outloud? Like 3 is hard to get to, you have to get your hands out of your pockets!? :) And, my patience runneth over! Seriously! Even when Winni tried to share her sprite with me by tipping the cup over and having it poor all over my leg. Still, patient! We gathered up our things and asked Grady to stop screaming and went on our way to find Target. We found it! It's right by Wal-Mart...and Applebee's, Red Robin, Famous Dave's, Old Navy, Pier1, and on and on and on! I found the jack-pot! And it's just like 10 minutes down the street from us! I even found my way back home without my GPS! Granted, its a straight shot, but still. I'm very impressed! (Becky, please share that with Milt! I'm overcoming the Peterson in me!) At Target we got batteries, so I can start taking pictures, chalk, so we can entertain ourselves on our patio in the rain, and envelops, so Winni can send her pictures out. We are prepared for more rainy weather with cookie dough and milk, too! Just in case we can't get out for lunch, we can eat cookies! :) So, I'm not as bad as I sound, well, anymore. Things are getting better everyday and we are having fun! What I'm saying is, Mom, stop crying. We are doing well. You can come see us tomorrow, we even have a spare bedroom! :) Love you all!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh good! Phew. I was getting worried! :) LOL! Adventures are full of adjustment time, aren't they? Good times.

The Wessman Family said...

You can do it!!! We're doing pretty well a zillion miles from home:) I hope things continue to get better for you!

Julie said...

Ha Ha Ha! Oh my gosh! I just read the last 3 posts. Wow! You have definately come a long way. That plane trip and all those nice Baltimorons sounded horrendous! (spelling Kari??) Anyway, I love you and I miss you and I am happy you are doing better and you found Target, Old Navy and Applebees. Will Walters work also pay for shopping sprees? Cuz I think you deserve one.